- South on Hwy. 11 to Chiswick Line (the southernmost exit to Powassan);
- East (left) on Chiswick Line, past Chiswick to Golf Course Road;
- South (right) on Golf Course Road to Pioneer Road;
- East (left) on Pioneer Road to the camp entrance.
This route is well-signed but the final 10 kilometres can be rough, occasionally rutted, with rocks, and with several steep hills. Drive slowly and carefully in cars or vehicles with low suspension.
Route 2 (red) - Less direct, more confusing and with fewer signs, but easier on vehicles, is approaching from the north:
- East on Hwy. 17 to Gagne Road (first right at Rutherglen)
- South (right) on Gagne Road
- West (right) on Trunk Road
- South (left) on McNutt's Road
- McNutt's Road becomes Farmers Line
- East (left) on Laplante Road
- South (right) on Guay Road
- West (right) on Grand Desert Road
- South (left) on Boundary Road
- Stay left at fork in road (yield sign)
- Continue on road when it turns left (east) and then takes a hard right turn (south, near houses)
- Stay on road to camp road
Though the road is usually in better condition, caution is still advised, especially in the spring.